Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Where's George?


Most of you have probably already heard of this site, but it's been a number of years since it was popular and I'd like to bring it back. I got a "Where's George" dollar bill the other day and was eager to type in the serial number to see where it's been. Unfortunately mine has only been logged once before, in 2005 in Pennsylvania...but I registered and plan on tracking the bill and any other ones I remember to punch in. You should too! What fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beekeebear said...

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Never heard of it before.

"My mom gave me a dollar and dropped me off at the park-n-ride."

I have a 5-spot I punched it, but it was its first entry. Good luck, little Abe!

PS--"Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord" just came on my Launchcast. :-)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home