Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Blik Update



I got my Blik wall decorations in the mail yesterday!! They are seriously the coolest thing ever. They are a tad expensive...it was 50 bucks for the birds, but they go on easily and look fantastic. They are just what this room needed to liven things up. Since we are at the beginning of a year lease, and may be here even longer than that, I felt it was worth it to splurge a little. I want them all over the house!! I am very pleased with this purchase. You can get your own here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the doves...I looked into the giraffes again, but we decided they were a little pricey for the baby's room- and since space is also an issue...
I'm assuming thats Ted in the lax shot? I saw the number 3 and thought maybe it was the back of a fh shirt. (You know I'm blind, I had to click on the pic to see it wasn't you!) Nice vase btw!
~Katherine

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home