Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Teddy's Pick #2


Teddy came home all excited about this find. It's an old school phone handset that plugs into your cell phone. He is intent on buying one. Don't think he won't use it, because he will. He wants to walk the streets of Durham with it and see how many heads turn. I love the site that we link to on this one...I totally want the tater tot pencil toppers--free if you buy two handsets! What a deal! (Seriously, if anyone gets those, send me one please. "Are you gonna eat your tots?")

1 Comments:

Blogger Beekeebear said...

I want a pink Hand Chair. This is like shopping in Spencer's but without all the 16-year-old boys giggling at the sex novelties and making you feel embarrassed on their behalf.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home