Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tangible Music

Still into buying cds? Even though it's so easy these days to download your new favorite songs from itunes, I still enjoy getting a cd to have and hold. You get to check out the artwork and enjoy the inserts. I don't, however, enjoy paying 20 bucks for a new cd at the store. There's a great club called My Music that allows you to buy cds for 5.99 each. Shipping included. Costs nothing to join--the catch is that you will be sent one cd from your queue each month and your credit card will be charged the 5.99. You need to make sure you have something in your queue or they'll charge you the 5.99 anyway and send you nothing. They have an okay selection...but sometimes they didn't have what I was searching for. You can also buy unlimited numbers of cds. So if you see a bunch you want right away you can just order them--no need to wait for each month to go by. I was a member for a little while and really enjoyed it until I rearranged my budget and decided it was on the "don't REALLY need right now" list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beekeebear said...

I received some tangible music from Weazie on Saturday! Awesome! Thanks! Look forward to rocking out all the way to school and back tonight!

'Cause sugar we're going down swinging! Yeah!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home