Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Feet!


Teddy had been boasting for a couple of weeks that he found "the perfect gift" for me. He wouldn't give any hints and I had no idea what said present could be. The surprise was revealed recently and I must say he has me pegged. Rooster slippers that crow when you squeeze the head of the right foot slipper. Now I can be heard cock-a-doodle-doing throughout the apartment. I've taken to letting out a rooster call whenever I get out of bed and put the slippers on so that Teddy (who usually gets up before me) knows I have risen. I tried to find a link so that others may purchase them, but the site of the manufacturer Bestever doesn't have them! Not sure if they are discontinued or what, but we got mine at Hecht's a couple of weeks ago. The site has some other cute stuff too if you're into that sort of thing. In my search I also found these...wish they had them in adult sizes!

I caught Teddy wearing my prized possession yesterday and snapped a quick photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home