Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Friday, February 10, 2006

A window into other people's lives.

When I was young...well, who am I kidding? I still do it. I love looking in people's windows. I do. It's not a creepy "let's see if anyone is naked" type of peeping. I just like to see what's going on. What they're up to. At any rate, I love to know about other people's lives. I stumbled across Found Magazine a few months ago and fell in love. Actually, I think my friend Mindy told me about it because we found an awesome piece of work to send to them someday (I've still gotta scan that in, Mind). The site posts scanned photos and pieces of letters, notes, etc that people have found...on the ground, in the break room, tucked inside a book. At any rate, it's utterly addicting, so be cautious. Might not want to go there right now if you have some big deadline looming, because you will miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home