Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Enough posts for one night.

I got so excited about my idea to post cool things that I've been posting and working on the computer all night. Teddy is picking on me now because he's afraid I'll exhaust my repertoire of awesome things I've found. I just wanted to get some of them written down before they are forever lost in my brain. With that said, I will retire for the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beekeebear said...

Dude, I'll tell you something that I've found lately that rocks. Are you ready for this? Steam-in-bag microwavable vegetables. You put the whole bag right in the microwave like popcorn, and it STEAMS them. So good for me... AND yummy in my tummy! I'm all about convenience!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Donald Wagner said...

So, yeh, I was speedin'. Of course! Yet it's all relative. Tole the judge so, but wanted an opportunity to talk to the DA first before I pled to any more serious speeding offence. What's 51 MPH in a 30 zone ???. Everyone knows we're circlin' earth's axis at about 1,000 mph, and sailin' 'round the sun at another 67,000 mph, and we're getting pushed about by solar winds at about 400mps, and the solar system drifts at another 7 kilometers/sec above our galaxy's mid-plane, and who knows at what speed we're hurlin' round the Milky Way which moves at 20kilometers per second towards some ominous accelerating black hole force. Judges in the Andromeda galaxy could care less; but the one in Manlius NY only slammed his gavel proclaiming, "trial set for Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006."

Meanwhile, check out my blog:

Cll405.blogspot.com

I like steamed veggies too.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home