Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The World According to Weazie


My sig-o Teddy thinks that's what I should name this blog. I've decided to start posting cool stuff that I've come across in my travels...so many times you get a link from someone who got it from someone else, etc...and I have to sift through endless emails and blog postings to find "that cool site I saw" when I want to reference it. So I'll post it all here for Teddy and I to reference and for anyone else out there that has similar tastes to us. Feel free to email some cool shit for me to check out as you discover it. Be sure to let me know if you check something out and you thought it was as rad as I did. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home