Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rockin' Walls


I tried my hardest to save this post until I got to try this product out (the birds are currently being shipped to me), but it's just so cool that I can't stand it. Teddy and I live in an apartment complex and aren't able to paint our walls. I love painting rooms loud colors, so this stinks. I recently found a link to this website from that Ready Made magazine I talked about earlier. I'm in love. Sure, it's not the same as a coat of an awesome color of paint, but a pretty funky alternative for decoration, and removable! Teddy wants to get the arcs for his "70's" room. I'll post pics of my bird walls as soon as they are done. For now, here's a pic of an awesome room from their website.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! That rules!
I can't wait to see it.

When are me and Jenna gonna visit?

BJ

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! It works! :)
These decals are such a great idea- and especially for you and I who can't paint and whose room isn't the biggest- it would be a great way to change decorations. You'll have to post a pic of your decals and how they came out!

KEDS

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home