Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Sam Brown rocks.


Exploding Dog has some of the coolest artwork ever. Sam Brown, the creator, makes computer drawings based on email suggestions he gets from fans. Each picture has some sort of caption...and goes along with that caption in some fashion. I print these out and stick them in Teddy's lunch on an almost daily basis. I've been checking his site regularly for a few years now after an introduction from Mindy. He's got t-shirts and artwork for sale too. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because you are one of my favorites, I have added yout blog to my favorite :)

I agree about the window watching. Not in a perverted way, just curiosity!

xoxox
BJ

12:04 PM  
Blogger Beekeebear said...

Well I hope mine's on your list, too, BJC!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home