Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Beekee's Pick


Becky left a comment that she wants a pink hand chair. In browsing the site trying to find what she was talking about, I came across some other goodies that cracked me up. My parents are coming to visit next weekend and I would love to have one of these in the guest bathroom. Also, this reminds me of my sophomore year of college when my roomate Laura and I traced our bodies on the living room rug with masking tape--a wonderful conversation piece at any gathering!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hand chairs soooooooo remind me of an Arrested Development episode, and it's not a pretty thought......

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those hand chairs, pint size however, courtesy of Kurt's xmas party at work- lucky raffle winner he was!
It's actually not too bad on the comfort scale- and Kurt said it was more comfortable than the big ones- which apparently hurt your back! A little sitting on the "stranger" fun fact for ya!
~Katherine

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home