Neat-O!

Encounters of the "rad" kind that I feel everyone who has cool taste should know about.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sweet Tooth


I've been getting some random lady's Better Homes and Garden magazine at my new address. I'm diggin' on it because there are some great recipes and ideas in there (never thought I'd see the day when I'd choose recipes and arts and crafts over beauty tips and the latest fashion). At any rate, ran across this wonderful idea while thumbing through it. Sort of expensive, but would make a great gift. I'd love to print some that say "Sorry you hate your life" and give it to the bitchy women at work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap - I saw these on tv and thought it was an awesome idea. But at $40 for four bags, I wonder how many people will do it? That's a pricey piece of candy! Cool website though ;)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yup Alan loves M&Ms and has the characters. I wanted to get him the "Steelers" colors one year and the sticker price was a shocker. We went to the factory store in Vegas and NYC and that was a cool place to get lost in.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home